edison and jasper

2 little brothers

Saturday, November 04, 2006

exciting times

It has been a wild week for the Burtners! On Halloween, Eddie's first tooth popped up (and it's a sharp one!), and we had a Halloween party, complete with bat wings, swamp dip, spooky eyeball beans, spider cake (with a gooey green center. gross!), and witch's brew.
















(wolfman + witch = frog?! who knew?)


Friday Sarah started a new job as an ESL tutor at an elementary school, and Eddie had his first full day of day care at a nearby home, with some other kids near his age. Both were wiped out but excited about meeting lots of new people!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EP,

you look well, real mellow despite the creepy company.

wolfman needs no mittens!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Hey Eddie! You look dashing in your greenery. Amy is right--your grandpa thinks cats say "mirror." That's funny, huh?

I went to a Halloween party as one of my doggies. Really, I just wanted to wear the elizabethan collar that he had to wear when he was injured. :-( or maybe :-) cuz it was fun!

It sounds like everyone has good news there! Yay!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,
That's so weird! Nick got his first tooth on Halloween, too! (Not this one, of course, but Halloween of 2004.) I remember it so well, because I thought it was cool that it came in on that day. Interesting....
Amy
P.S. Hope to be seeing you very soon!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home