edison and jasper

2 little brothers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

2 years and 2 months

I'm finding it hard to believe that babies go from Jasper-like to Edison-like in a mere two years, but we've watched it happen. Here are some recent pics & vids.






















The big birthday boy

















First bike! A present from Gram & Grandad. He can get on and off on his own and push himself around (pedals are a bit intimidating), but at this point it's mainly for sitting on while playing with other "toys" -- flashlights, helmet buckles, etc.






















Working on those fine motor skills























In his castle, where he's king. (see, he really does smile!)


And last, and littlest, but certainly not least...



Jasper speaks! Go, baby team!




Parents... remember this?

















aww...


OK, one last laugh. This one is called "Sing the Bear ABC Song wif Eddie." First, a proud parent's disclaimer: this was over a month ago, and he really has mastered the ABCs now (including that pesky letter "S." Listen to how he sings it! I mean, what!?) -- he shouts it to us nightly from his bed before going to sleep. But this clip cracks me up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the ABCs with Edison. Jasper's talking video... *oh* it makes me see why people have more than one child. How perfectly sweet. Amy (not Adam).

11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I am ready for some more pictures... Blogging life isn't so great lately eh? I hope all is well with you guys.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home